The virtual models are used now in almost every project in architecture, and industrial sector. These models assure the digital design technologies including corrections and changes. 3D models makes the object much more comprehensible and is an effective design tool.
Our workshop creates any level 3D models for any purpose solving other structural and engineering tasks of object at the same time.
Main 3D modelling technologies of our workshop
- Modelling for 3D printing: creating a correct model makes the fabrication process easier and less expensive. 3D modelling is necessary for digital machine tools of laser cutting and precise milling. A good model is a guarantee of final quality;
- Architectural 3D modelling is concentrated in models of buildings and houses, urban and landscape environment. This kind of modelling used for technical drawings and visualizations. A correct model makes design process more rapid and effective;
- 3D modelling for presentation graphics purposes^ augmented reality, animation, technical visualization are based on 3D models. The profile and quality of model reflects in the final output of 2D and 3D environment;
- Engineering researches and design – this kind of 3D modelling helps in structural engineering and other technical problems solving. Clear and comprehensible drawings, precise details, conformity with other project information is a result of correct modelling.
3D modelling of museum expositions for education purposes
- For Museums – models created to reconstruct exterior and interior of historical objects with very limited and poor information sources – ancient artworks, verbal description. This kind of prototyping requests the highest skill and competence;
- Augmented reality and tutorials – modelling is used as indispensable information source exhibiting interior structure of objects, illustration of internal processes.