Design of new products
- Our workshop provides a full cycle of works related to the development of the design of a new product from the creation of the concept to the manufacture of a mass-scale body model or a fully functional prototype. In parallel, we can develop: a package design, a sales rack, an exhibition stand. Can make a small batch of products.
The main technological stages are performed by our workshop:
- At this stage, the search is carried out: the optimal, ergonomic shape and design of the future product. There is a creation of graphic sketches or preliminary visualizations of the designed equipment.
Visualization with 3D graphics
- Creation of presentation graphics, development of sketches, production of photorealistic images for evaluating the appearance of the future product and demonstration to investors or partners. Images of printing quality, created within this stage, can be used to launch an advertising company of the future product.
3D Model Creating
- Taking into account the corrections received at the previous stage, a 3D model is created, in which all the structural elements and details of the body of the future product are fully displayed.
- Using CNC machines and 3D printing, a mass-size model or an operating prototype is produced. The product cases and parts can be made of various materials: plastic, metal, wood. An assessment of the appearance, ergonomics of the product is made, corrections are made to optimize serial production. Drawings, cuts and 3D models of the units which are necessary for batch production are developed.
- If there is a necessity for the edition of products, our workshop can develop and manufacture silicone molds, perform small batches (up to 500 pieces) by conventional and vacuum founding. Products can be cast from plastics or polyurethanes with different properties, the case is painted and assembled into a finished product.